Currently Citi Bank offers the Shell Mastercard through their website, allowing you to earn rewards on your gas and other purchases at this gas station / convenience store. Once you’ve applied for the card through Citi and been approved you can begin earn rewards on all of your purchases!
Our Guide to www.Shell.AccountOnline.com
Our guide below addresses how to apply for the card, activate and create your account after you’ve gotten your new card in the mail and also how to make a payment. We’ve also provided more info about the benefits your new card comes with!
How Do I Apply for the Shell Card?
- Applying is simple, just visit www.shell.accountonline.com and click on ‘apply now’ in the bottom right as seen below.
- Once you click ‘Apply Now’ you will move on to a screen the shows the benefits of the rewards cards offered by Shell as seen below.
- Simply click “Apply Now” on the card that interests you most and you will be brought to the application screen where you can enter all of the standard personal information needed in applying for any new credit account.
*We suggest you thoroughly review all of the cards on offer and get the one that will maximize your rewards based on your spending habits.
How Do I Activate My Shell Credit Card?
In order to activate your card you will have to have already been approved and received it in the mail.
- To start the process of activating your card online, go to https://Shell.AccountOnline.com.
- Once on the website you will need to click on the “Register Your Card” button.
- When you reach the registration screen you will need to have your new Shell card handy to enter the card information as seen below.
- Simply type in the card number, your name as it appears on your new card, the 3 digit CVC on the back of your card and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Hit ‘Verify’ to move to create your account.
Shell AccountOnline Login
- After creating your Account Sign in is simple. Just go to www.Shell.AccountOnline.com.
- Simply type in the User ID you chose during account registration and type in your password the click ‘Sign On’
- If you need to create a new account click on the “Register Your Card” button and follow the instructions as provided above.
Activating Your Card By Phone
You can quickly and easily activate your card by calling the number from the activation label that comes on the front of your card. You will reach an automated system that allows you to activate your card. After activating you will be able to use your card immediately!
How Do You Make Payments To Your Account?
You can make a payment to your card through the mail, online or over the phone.
- How do I pay my Shell credit card online? For an online payment just login to your account and you’ll see a section to make payments. In order to pay online you’ll need to connect your bank account.
If you’re want to make a payment by phone you can follow the steps below:
- How do I pay my Shell credit card by phone? Simply call the number on the back of your card and use the automated system to make a payment. You will need you banking information to make a payment this way.
- If you reach an agent you will need to tell them you want to make a payment and they will transfer you to the automated system.
If you’re wanting to mail a payment the addresses for regular and express payments are as follows:
The regular payment address is:
Shell Credit Card Payments
Post Office Box 9001011
Louisville, Kentucky 40290-1011
The express payment address is:
Shell Card Overnight Express Payments
Attention: Consumer Payment Deptartment
6716 Grade Ln.
Bldg 9, Suite 910
Louisville, Kentucky 40213
Further Help with Your Shell Credit Card & Account
If you have questions about any of the Shell Credit Cards or your account simply visit the account website mentioned throughout this post and click on ‘Get Help’ in the bottom right corner. A chat bot will then offer you help in the form of a TOP FAQ’s section.
If you have already have a card and account you can get help by sending a message to support when logged in to your account or by calling the number on the back of your card.