Citi Bank offers a co-branded credit card through their online account portal which allows you to earn rewards by shopping at any Best Buy store or through their website.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to experience that awesome benefits including exclusive offers and rewards just by using this card for your everyday purchases! You can visit Welcome.BestBuy.AccountOnline.com to confirm receipt of our new Best Buy Credit Card.
Our Guide to Activating Your Best Buy Credit Card Account Online
- Our Guide to Activating Your Best Buy Credit Card Account Online
- More Information & Best Buy Credit Card Customer Service
This tutorial shows you exactly how to activate your card and create your account at activate.bestbuy.accountonline.com after you’ve received your new Best Buy card. You can also find out more information on how to navigate your account and also how the rewards system works so you can maximize your savings and cash back!
How to Activate Your Account at Activate.BestBuy.AccountOnline.com?
You’ll need to have received your card in the mail before you begin the activation process as outline below. This is because you’ll need to enter the card details to set up your account.
- To start the process of activating your card online, go to activate.bestbuy.accountonline.com.
- On the registration page, you’ll see a section for information to be filled out as seen below.
- Type in the number that’s on your card and enter your name as it appears on the card, as well as the security code and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Click “Verify” to continue.
- If you can’t find your security code on your card, get in contact with customer service for help.
- After this, you will have successfully created your online account.
- To access your account, click on “Sign In” which is located towards the right of the page.
- Type in your password and user ID that you made to create the account and you’ll have full access to the account.
- If you need to create a new account, you can simply click on the “Register Your Card” button and follow the instructions on the screen.
Activating Your Best Buy Card By Phone
You can also easily avoid the activation website and get your card setup by calling 1-888-574-1301. You’ll be taken through an automated system that lets you activate over the phone and start using your account immediately.
How Do You Make Payments to Your Best Buy Account Online?
You can choose to make payments to your card online, via the phone, in-store, or through the mail.
- When it comes to making a payment to your card online login to your account and go to the management section. You’ll see a section that lets you make payments to your card. You’ll need to add your bank account before making any payments.
To make a payment over the phone, follow these steps:
- Make sure that you have a check from a US bank and your account number at hand. Call 1-888-574-1301 to be put through to an automated system that will help you make the relevant payments.
To make a payment in-stores:
- You can use cash or check to pay off your card when you’re in-store. These same bills can also be paid online with a check.
To mail your payments sent them to the following address:
HSBC Group Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 49352
San Jose, California 95161-9352
If you need to make a quick payment you can send it overnight by mailing it to:
HSBC Group Credit Card Services
Attention: Exceptions Department
1301 East Tower Rd.
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
What Are the Benefits Of Getting A Best Buy Account Online?
Once you’ve successfully created your account, you’re free to login and use it at any time. Some of the great benefits of using an your credit card and account include the following:
- Simple bill pay
- Check the balance on your card
- Request account states
- Update account info
- Redeem rewards points for free stuff
- Financing options on purchases of $199 or more
- Elite Plus card holder get 6% rewards
- 3% rewards on all furniture and grocery purchases
- 2% rewards on dining
- 3% rewards on gas
- 1% rewards on all other purchases
More Information & Best Buy Credit Card Customer Service
On the credit card activation page, you can find an FAQ section towards the right of the screen. There are several questions and answers that may be useful.
If you can’t find the answers that you need on this page, you can get in contact with customer services by calling 1-888-574-1301 if you’re in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada. For those of you living elsewhere, you can call 1-423-467-6543.
You’ll be connected with a member of the customer service team who can help you.
This line is available to ring from 9 AM to 9 PM between Monday and Friday. On Saturdays, the lines are open from 8 AM to 8 PM and 8 AM to 6 PM on Sundays.
If you have further questions about the login, signup or activation process for your Best Buy Credit Card please comment below and we will do our best to help!