Do you want to be in control when it comes to your finances? If so you need a Netspend prepaid card. This handy card has several unique features, including the ability to get paid up to two days faster with direct deposit.
You can easily get started by activating your card through their website at www.Netspend.com/Activate.
This re-loadable card also gives you the convenience and financial freedom that you need. You will get to choose the options that fit you best so that your banking is the way you want it.
Our www.Netspend.com/Activate Guide
Please read these few requirements before you activate your Netspend prepaid card:
- For Netspend activation, you will need to have filled out a quick online form. After submitting the form, a personalized card will come in the mail. There is no credit check or upfront fees.
- You will need access to your personal information to verify the card activation.
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
Step-by-Step Netspend Activation Instructions
Step 1: Double click to open your preferred internet browser and go to Netspend.com/Activate.
Note: You need to have the Net Spend activation application from the mail handy during this process.
Step 2: Enter the prepaid card information as well as the security code. After checking to see if the information is correct, press the “Continue” button.
Step 3: Verify the personal information you provided during the card application process. After you enter that in, you can submit it.
Step 4: Receive your confirmation about the completion of the activation.
Your Netspend prepaid card is now activated. You can set it up to receive funds through direct deposit.
More Information About the Netspend Account & Prepaid Card
Customers who have Netspend prepaid cards enjoy a host of benefits. Enroll in a direct deposit program, and you could receive access to your money up to two days faster. You can even direct deposit your tax return on to the Net Spend card. That’s not all; you can also take photos with your phone and automatically load your checks to your Netspend account.
Enjoy more control over your spending with Anytime Alerts, which allows you to sign up to receive alerts via text about transactions, deposits, or other budget notifications. With the Netspend App you can easily check your account balance or login and check your transaction history.
Do make a deposit into your account simply jump on the Netspend site and find the nearest reload location. There are more than 130,000 reload location centers. Some locations may not charge a fee and still others may charge up to $3.95. You can find the cheapest Netspend Reload Network location at the company’s website.
Just go to https://www.netspend.com/account/login and click Reload Locations near the bottom.
Another nice personal touch is the option to personalize your card. You can make it yours with a personalized card of your family photo or another unique image of your choosing.
A few other things to know about your Netspend card:
- Some fees may apply depending on the plan that you choose.
- Because of federal regulations, there are limits to how much money can be loaded, withdrawn, or spent by the cardholder.
- Some businesses, like gas stations, hotels, and car rental agencies, frequently pre-authorize a transaction. This means they place a hold on your card until they know the final amount owed.
- If you believe your card has been lost or stolen, you should immediately contact Customer Service to report it. You can call the toll-free number, 1-866-387-7363, or log in to the Online Account Center to report your card lost or stolen.
Ordering a New Netspend Card or Creating a Netspend Account
There are several tabs at the Netspend Activation page that allow you to navigate through the it easily. Not only can you activate your card, but you can also order a new one. Just click on the Order A New Card button.
Fill out the information to order a new Netspend prepaid card.
You can also create a Netspend login account. Click the Login tab, and from there, you can set up a new account. It only takes a few minutes.
With this account, you will be able to login and access your Net Spend card information such as account balance, transaction history, and more
Netspend serves approximately 68 million customers. The Sosa brothers founded the company in 1999. Its mission is to empower consumers and businesses to be “self-banked” by giving them the convenience, security, and freedom to be in charge of their finances.