If you’ve recently visited Kohl’s and are looking to offer feedback on your shopping experience you can go to take Kohl’s Survey! Here you can offer the company customer feedback about any issue you experienced that you felt were negative.
You can also offer them your feedback to let them know what they did right and that you had a pleasant experience at one of their stores.
Our Guide to the www.KohlsFeedback.com Survey
Offering Kohl’s your feedback is very important to the company! Kohlslistens to their customers and strives to offer excellent customer service each and every day! In order to provide an extra incentive for you to go take the survey Kohl’s offers a 10% off coupon upon completion of offering your feedback!
Get started with the Kohls survey today at Kohlsfeedback.com but HURRY you only have 48 hours after your visit to take the survey.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to take the survey
- You need a reliable internet connection
- You need either a smartphone, tablet or computer
- You must have a receipt from a visit to any Kohl’s store within the last 48 hours.
Steps to Complete the Kohls Feedback Survey
Below is an image of the site brought to you by Kohl’s and also the steps to complete their customer satisfaction survey and offer your feedback.
1) To start the survey you will need your receipt from a visit in the last 48 hours. The info you will need includes the store number and access code.
2) Once you locate this information visit https://www.kohlsfeedback.com.
3) Enter the information requested on the survey screen as seen below to complete the Kohls.com/survey.
3) Go through the steps and answer all of the survey questions by clicking next to move through the various survey steps.
4) Click finish and get your 10% off coupon code!
Kohl’s is a nationwide chain of retail department stores throughout the United States. The company is now the largest department store in the United States with over 1,100 locations located in all states except Hawaii. The company sells many items including clothing, shoes, kitchen, bedding, toys and many other home items.
Kohl’s Social Media Accounts