Do you live in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island? Do you visit Stop and Shop often? If you answered “yes” then, guess what? It’s your lucky day! Right now, you have a chance to win a $500 gift card.
Our Talk to Stop and Shop Survey Guide
Stop & Shop has over 400 stores across New York, New England & New Jersey. This American chain of convenience stores is your go-to spot for all your needs from grocery and home goods to beauty products and pet supplies.
Before entering the survey, there are some things you should know about your entry. You can also find the Stop and Shop survey sweepstakes rules at TalkToStopAndShop.com at the top of the page. Check out these rules before starting the survey:
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- You can enter up to five times per entry period.
- You need to have a valid phone number, email address, and home address. If you win, get ready for a phone call or email. Your gift card reward will be mailed to your home address (if applicable).
- You must have a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection to enter.
- You can enter online or by mail but you have to pay for postage.
- You must be a resident of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, or Rhode Island to enter.
- You must use the reward code from your receipt within five days from the date on the receipt.
Step-By-Step TalkToStopAndShop Survey Instructions
Once you have your survey code ready, it’s time to complete the survey.
Step 1: Go to www.TalkToStopAndShop.com with your preferred browser.
You have the option to complete the quick survey in Spanish or English.
Step 2: Fill out the 20-digit pin found at the bottom of your receipt.
Step 3: Complete all the survey questions then click “Continue.”
Note: These questions will be about how your experience was when you visited the store. Be honest with your answers because the company appreciate your precise feedback! They want to know if their operations are working out or anything that needs to be fixed.
Step 4: Fill out your entry form for the sweepstakes, including your name and phone number. Make sure these details are accurate, then click “Submit.”
That is it! You’ve completed the www.TalkToStopAndShop.com survey and are now entered into the gift card sweepstakes.
If you need to mail in your entry, you will need to send it to “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”, PO Box 456, Newark, NY 14513. You will need to print your first and last name, home address, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, and your email address (optional) on a 3×5 plain card. You will need to mail it in a standard business-size envelope, and the entrant will be responsible for paying for postage.
Talk To Stop And Shop Rewards
There are usually 3 entry periods for this sweepstakes each year.
There are a total of 10 winners per entry period, and each prize is a $500 gift card. The total amount of the entire sweepstakes that is up for grabs is $15,000!
Please keep the following in mind before entering the survey:
- The prize limit is one per household.
- Employees, officers and directors of this convenience store chain, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members are not eligible.
- Applicable taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winners.
- If you cannot be reached if your name is drawn, the entrant therefore forfeits, and their price will go to the next eligible entrant. This action can happen up to 2 times.
- Odds of winning the $500 gift card reward depend on the number of entries.
About Stop & Shop
This convenience store first opened its doors in 1914 in Somerville, MA. Since then, the convenient store chain opened over 400 shops across several states. It is designed to be just that: your one-stop-shop for your daily needs. This American store has several departments, including grocery, home and garden, health and beauty, and pets.
- Customer Care: 1-800-767-7772
- Customer Receivables: 1-888-263-1605
- HQ Address: 1385 Hancock St, Quincy, MA 02169