YouReviewIt is a product reviews resource for consumers and we take our review standards very seriously. We provide unbiased reviews and comprehensive research on thousands of different products, making it easy for shoppers to compare various options and decide whether they want to purchase something or not based on our aggregation services.
All reviews must meet the standards set forth to be published on our site.
At YouReviewIt.com we will not be influenced by advertising dollars in regards to the products that are included on our site. It is our standard to NEVER manipulate any reviews or the rating of any products reviewed on our website based on compensation.
If YouReviewIt.com is compensated by any advertiser for including a products this will be clearly disclosed on the corresponding page.
While we do our best to verify that all reviews are 100% accurate and truthful we cannot make any guarantees as to the accuracy or legitimacy of anything published on our website. If you have questions about specific products we recommend you visit the manufacturer website or call them directly and ultimately you are still buying at your own risk.
See our advertising disclosure for more information on how we may earn commissions on our site.
What Are Our Goals for YouReviewIt.com?
- Provide site visitors with and overview and general consensus of products they may be interested
- Aid consumers in making buying decisions products they are already considering
- Save consumers time with shopping
- Provide unique and compelling ideas takes not found on to her websites
What You Will See In Each Review and Product List
- Truthful reviews from our expert writers
- Aggregate details regarding real users experience with the products
- Honest assessment of how our experts think each product works
- Proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure and paragraphs
- 100% original and unique content to spur on further inspiration and thought
Things We Don’t Include That You Typically Find On Other Sites
- Content that isn’t original
- Content that doesn’t add insightful thoughts beyond what you may find on the manufacturer website or product descriptions
- Content that is primarily promotional in nature and whose overarching purpose is to generate revenue rather than to help consumers
- Content that is biased and based on compensation provide by manufacturers