You’ve probably seen curled hot dogs at a fair, at your friend’s home, or at the mall. The grooves help the meat to cook a lot more evenly while holding messy toppings and condiments in place. And, you’ve probably wondered if you can do the same thing at home.
The fact is, you can, but not without some mess, engineering, and probably, ruining your meat. Luckily for you, you can use the Curl A Dog system and avoid all of mess while enjoying all of the tasty fun.
The purpose of Curl A Dog is to allow users to create spiraled grooves in the middle of their meat. The grooves allow for:
– Even cooking, especially for those who love a dark, caramelized, dog with crispy edges
– Allowing runny, messy condiments to stick to the meat, instead of running all over your plate (or spilling out the other side of your bun
– Allowing for chunk hot dog toppings to stay in place while you take a bite of meat
The Curl A Dog system comes with two cutting container. One container is large enough to contain standard-sized hot dogs, and the other is large enough to contain jumbo hot dogs, or skinny links of sausage, such as long, smoked sausage varieties.
How To Use
Using the Curl A Dog system is easy.
Simply place your meat inside of the holding compartment of the cutting container. Slide a skewer in the middle of your meat-the skewer is included in your purchase. Then, close the lid of the cutting container, apply pressure, then lift the container. Lift the meat out of the container with your skewer, then place the meat on the grill, or inside of your oven.
That’s it! Start cooking your meat as you regularly would, then start enjoying a new take on a classic favorite.
Additional Supplies Needed
Packs of hot dogs, and plenty of them! You’ll have so much fun efficiently preparing and grilling your meat, you’ll need plenty of supplies to keep on hand. You can also start purchasing those juicy, runny, sloppy hot dog condiments and toppings, too.
After you find that you’re easily able to create grooves in your meat, you’ll quickly find that your meat-eating experience will be open to all sorts of possibilities!
Who Needs Curl A Dog?
Curl A Dog is the cooking tool that will take you through barbecue season and beyond if:
- You’re looking for a way to present your hot dogs differently
- You’re tired of your hot dog condiments spilling all over your plate
- You hate the way that a bun that’s become soggy with condiments feels inside your mouth
- You want to enjoy soft hot dog buns while enjoying your favorite condiments
- You’d like to explore the use of all sorts of unusual condiments
- You want your party guests to remember eating those fun, twisted hot dogs
- You want to add panache to your hot dogs at your children’s next birthday party
- You want to enjoy that crispy hot dog taste through and through
- You’d like to enjoy a hot dog or a piece of sausage that can hold thick toppings, like chili
- You want your hot dogs or thin sausage links to taste like they’ve been grilled when you cook them in the oven
How Is This Product Different?
Curled hot dogs are all the rage right now. They’re a simple way to add fun and efficiency to the way that you eat your dogs. There are few products (if any) products currently on the market that allow you to add groves and curls to the shape of your dog, allowing you to enjoy the neat and delicious benefits that comes with it.
Sure, there are websites out there that teach you who to curl your own dog. They’ll tell you to use the tip of a sharp knife, and drag it around your meat from one end to the other. When you’re done, you should have created a spiral dog-that’s if you get it right.
First, you’ll need to make sure that you cut the spiral shape evenly. This means that you’ll either need to hold the meat upright (and just so), or you’ll need to carefully, slowly roll the meat around a plate while gently slicing the meat in a spiral shape.
And, while you’re doing all of this, you’ll need to hope that you don’t poke or slice your fingers! And, if this weren’t enough, if you slice too deeply into the meat, then it will break into clumps, ruining the look and the handling of the meat.
Why put yourself through all of this stress if you don’t have to?
When you buy the Curl A Dog slicing system, all you’ll need to do is:
– Put your meat in the holding compartment
– Shut the lid of the holder
– Clamp down the holder on top of the meat
– Lift the lid and remove your meat
– Insert another dog and start the process over again
In other words, you won’t have to worry about getting your knifes and plates dirty. You won’t have to take classes to learn how to artistically and precisely cut a hot dog. And, best of all, you won’t place your hands or fingers in harms way while creating your grooves.
Literally, you could assist your kids with making grooves in your meat if they’d like to help you-it’s that safe!
The price for the Curl A Dog groove slicing system is $9.95, plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
According to the website:
By ordering today, you’ll receive Curl-A-Dog™ for just $9.95 plus $4.95 S&H! Plus we’ll include a second set for FREE, just pay a separate $4.95 P&H!
Add applicable state/local sales tax for deliveries to CT, NV, & NY. All orders add $1.00 Web Service Fee (WSF). Sales tax indicated is only an estimate and exact amount will be calculated at time of credit card charge.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.