Don’t you wish there was a way to stop up that weird space between your mattresses and your head board?
There’s probably a few reasons why you wish you could, and the manufactures of Mattress Wedge have responded to your wishes.
Read more to learn how, and why the wedge is the next product you’ll purchase.
Mattress Wedge Review
Why can’t those bed manufactures figure out a way to measure out the length of the head board to match the length of most common mattresses? That’s a logical question, but it’s one that apparently hasn’t been answered yet, based on the number of people who experience gaps between the two.
Maybe this is you.
If so, then you’re one of the frustrated consumers who are tired of chasing flat pillows in the middle of the night, only to wake up groggy with a stiff neck. Or, perhaps you’ve one of those who left their remote control on their bed next to their pillow, only to wake up and realize that the darned thing has disappeared…behind your mattresses, on the floor.
Or, perhaps you’re one of the parents who have discovered half of your kids’s toys stuck in between the head board and the mattress. Have you ever scraped the back of your hands against the edges of the head board as you try to dig the toys back off the floor? Ugggh!
Now, those days are over. You can literally place a stop gap into that hole of hell. You can enjoy a full night’s rest, and you won’t have to waste time hunting for the remote, or your reading glasses, either.
The Mattress Wedge will allow you do what you love doing in your bed: Sleeping peacefully and deeply after a few peaceful hours of watching T.V. or reading before bed.
There’s a couple of practical purposes in buying the wedge:
– Your pillows will stay in place on your bed, especially when you sleep
– You’ll sleep better when your pillows stay in place
– The wedge actually elevates the pillows, allowing you to sleep without developing neck or back cramps
– The wedge blocks spaces that allow toys or other objects to fall behind the bed.
Think of all of the reasons why you’re annoyed with “the gap”. That’s how the wedge fulfills its purpose on your beds!
The original sized Mattress Wedge is suitable for twin sized mattresses. However, you can check the site for information on ordering wedges that are appropriate for mattresses up to king size!
How To Use
It couldn’t be any simpler to use the Mattress Wedge. Simply take it out of the package and stick the pointed end of the wedge into the gap between the top edges of your mattresses and your head board. The wedge is designed to be squeezed into the gap, allowing for the elevation of your pillows while blocking that annoying, neck-cramping, toy and remote control-losing gap!
Additional Supplies Needed
You’ll need to purchase the correct size Mattress Wedge for your needs. Of course, you’ll want to order more than one mattress wedge for all of the beds in your home. Check out the site for their special offer on multiple wedges, along with pricing on larger-sized mattress wedges.
Who Needs Mattress Wedge?
Mattress Wedge is the product you’re going to want to purchase right now if:
- You’re tired of chasing your pillow in the middle of the night
- You’re tired of trying to get comfortable on flat pillows
- You hate it when your pillow is too hot in the summer, and too cool in the winter
- You’re tired of wasting time searching for your lost remote control
- You think that dust bunnies developing by your head space is gross
- You’re tired of scraping the back of your hands after digging things up out of the gap (or off of the floor)
- You like a product that’s practically designed and can be washed inside your machine at home
- You really appreciate a wedge that’s equipped with side pockets to hold your remote control, or your reading glasses
- You love the way that a wedge can elevate your neck and keep your pillows propped up
How Is This Product Different From Other Bed Wedge Products?
The Mattress Wedge isn’t the only mattress and headboard wedge product on the market. However, it’s one of the only ones that’s designed elongated so that it squeezes in between the entire width of your mattress. This ensures that it performs its designed task–to stop your pillows from falling into that annoying gap between your mattresses and your head board.
The Mattress Wedge also prevent disgusting dust bunnies from building up on your mattress edges. You won’t ever lose your remote control either–simply stick it inside of the attachable remote compartment that comes with the mattress wedge. And, your kids’s toys will never get lost in that gap of no-return, ever again!
You won’t have to scratch the back of your hands or bump your head looking for fallen objects, either.
How Much Does the Mattress Wedge Cost?
The price for the Mattress Wedge varies from time to time so we suggest you check Amazon for the current pricing!