Does the sight of your patchy, sickly looking lawn make you hang your head in shame or disgust?
Do you look at all of the other lawns on the block and worry about the property value in your area decreasing?
Are you getting ready to place your property on the real estate market while worrying that your lawn will bring down your asking price?
Wouldn’t you love to experience a lush, velvety, green lawn, all year around?
It’s possible when you purchase Quick Lawn!
Quick Lawn Review
Quick Lawn is a product that performs multiple functions. Its primary function allows you to enjoy the type of rich green lawn that you’ve seen on home improvement television shows. However, the product also provides you with:
- The ability to enjoy the look of a full, lush long all year long
- Durability against heavy foot traffic
- Adaptability to a variety of soil grades and compositions
- The ability to choke nasty, bothersome weeds
- A lush lawn up to sq. 1,000 feet
- A lawn that even grows and thrives beneath snow!
Imagine not having to worry about your grass thriving during the spring months, only watching it scorch, wither, or freeze during the rest of the year?
Do you have pets or kids? If so, then imagine them being able to play and run through your lawn with no damage to the lawn?
Most important, imagine actually experiencing pride when you look at your lawn! Or, imagine impressing your house guests when they come over for your outdoor parties? You can experience all of this when you decide to take charge of your spotty lawn issue and purchase the Quick Lawn system.
The purpose of this product is to allow you to start enjoying the look of a dream lawn, as soon as possible, all year around.
You’re probably frustrated with looking at a spotty lawn. If you’ve purchased other products that allow grass to grow, only to watch it wither, burn, or freeze away, then you’re definitely frustrated.
You don’t have time or money to waste on products that are only going to yield temporary results. And, if you move to a new property, then you’ll have to deal with new types of soil and terrain, especially if you move to another state.
This means that you’ll need to buy a product that works the first time. You’ll also need a product that’s extremely versatile, yielding grass that takes a beating through time, contact, and the elements.
Each bag of Quick Lawn is 1 pound, and it gives you enough seed to cover a 1,000 sq. ft area of land.
How To Use
The bag of seed comes with specific instructions, but in general, you’ll sprinkle the seeds on the patch of land where you’d like to develop grass. Then, you’ll sprinkle your seeded property with water, then let nature take its course!
Additional Supplies Needed
You’ll need a garden hose in order to water the seeds. If you’re attempting to grow grass in an area larger than 1,000 sq feet, then you’ll need to purchase multiple bags of seed for the additional areas.
Who Needs Quick Lawn ?
Quick Lawn is a product you’ll want to buy immediately if:
- You’re frustrated with buying seeding products that don’t sprout
- You dread the summer and winter months because the elements kill your grass
- You’re tired of literally watching your time and money go down the drain, thanks to the elements
- You want to vastly improve the resell value of your property
- You’d like to improve your property’s curb appeal
- You want to impress your friends with the look of your lawn
- You want to experience a lawn that can withstand foot traffic
- You want to know that your grass will grow in all sorts of soil, no matter where you live
- You’re tired of your property looking like a cheap eyesore
How Is This Product Different Other Grass Seed Products?
Quick Lawn is different from other grass seed products for a few reasons:
– It allows the seed to take hold in all sorts of soil, even clay!
– The seeds are designed to sprout specialty grass that withstands physical impact
– The grass thrives and grows in all sorts of weather conditions. It won’t scorch in the summer months, and it won’t freeze to death during the winter months!
Finally, the seeds sprout a variety of grass that actually chokes out weeds. You probably know that weeds are the bain of every property owner’s existence. Sure, you can spray weed killing chemicals–at the expense of your grass!
Have you ever seen yellow spots and holes in the middle of an otherwise green lawn? This is a sure sign that weed killing chemicals have been used.
Not only does this create an ugly appearance in the grass, weed killing chemicals are harmful to humans and pets. Do you really want to expose your kids and animals to the possibility of chemical exposure in the blades of your grass or your soil?
Now, you won’t have to worry about such things. You can keep your family safe, and you won’t have to worry about unsightly spots, either.
How Much Does Quick Lawn Cost?
The price for Quick Lawn varies from time to time so we suggest you check Amazon for the current pricing!